These are the two short stories written by me. Have a look, you will definitely enjoy it. Have Fun!
A teacher came from the school. She was taking class of first standard students in a school named ‘Little Angels’.
Yesterday she gave her students homework to write a something on topic ‘My Wish’. Today students handed over the homework to her. She thought to check at at home so brought those notes …
When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.
I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.
When I found I couldn’t change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn’t change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is …
People often tell Regina Brett how great she looks for her age. Turns out, she is actually 54 years old — not 90. She wrote down these life lessons the night before her 45th birthday after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Over that past decade, these lessons have gone viral on the Internet amid claims that she …
Here are ten sentences which contains all letters of the alphabets (a-z).
1. A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
2. Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
3. Several fabulous dixieland jazz groups played with quick tempo.
4. Back in my quaint garden, jaunty zinnias vie with flaunting phlox.
5. Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the new tower.
6. Exploring the zoo, we saw …
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are hundred reasons to give up, he will find one reason to hold …