Here are ten sentences which contains all letters of the alphabets (a-z).
1. A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
2. Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
3. Several fabulous dixieland jazz groups played with quick tempo.
4. Back in my quaint garden, jaunty zinnias vie with flaunting phlox.
5. Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the new tower.
6. Exploring the zoo, we saw …
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are hundred reasons to give up, he will find one reason to hold …
1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world..?
2. Name the last 5 winners of Ms. Universe..?
3. Name the last 10 people who won the Nobel prize..?
How did u do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headlines of yesterday.
Even though these people must be the best in their fields…applause dies, awards are
tarnished and achievements are forgotten…!!
Here’s another quiz…let’s see how this goes:
1. Name 5 teachers who …
If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.