When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.
I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.
When I found I couldn’t change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn’t change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is …
People often tell Regina Brett how great she looks for her age. Turns out, she is actually 54 years old — not 90. She wrote down these life lessons the night before her 45th birthday after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Over that past decade, these lessons have gone viral on the Internet amid claims that she …
Here are ten sentences which contains all letters of the alphabets (a-z).
1. A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
2. Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
3. Several fabulous dixieland jazz groups played with quick tempo.
4. Back in my quaint garden, jaunty zinnias vie with flaunting phlox.
5. Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the new tower.
6. Exploring the zoo, we saw …
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are hundred reasons to give up, he will find one reason to hold …
1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world..?
2. Name the last 5 winners of Ms. Universe..?
3. Name the last 10 people who won the Nobel prize..?
How did u do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headlines of yesterday.
Even though these people must be the best in their fields…applause dies, awards are
tarnished and achievements are forgotten…!!
Here’s another quiz…let’s see how this goes:
1. Name 5 teachers who …